Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members; and
- employees who earn over $125,000.
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act;
- independent offices of the Legislature;
- employees of Covenant Health; and
- other entities identified in the regulations.
The first posting is required by June 30, 2016.
Appeal Tribunal Compensation Disclosure
|Public Sector Body||Name||Position||Year||Compensation||Other||Severance||Attachments|
|Horse Racing Appeal Tribunal||Budge,Kelly||Appeal Tribunal Member||2015||$ 290||0||0|
|Horse Racing Appeal Tribunal||Fulford,Maggie||Appeal Tribunal Member||2015||$ 3,064||0||0|
|Horse Racing Appeal Tribunal||Graydon,Gordon||Appeal Tribunal Member||2015||$ 1,335||0||0|
Note: this data is also available in CSV format.
Questions about this disclosure may be directed to Amanda Broos, Acting Executive Director, Human Resource Services, Treasury Board and Finance.